Ad Sense

Monday, October 8, 2012

Club Review: Diamond Tour Golf 56 Sand Wedge, Soft Cast

Diamond Tour Golf 56o Sand Wedge, Soft Cast

I bought this wedge to replace a Ping Beryllium sand wedge I had for about 10 years. I was on a limited budget so value was played a big part in my selection. I noticed that this particular wedge was actually the same as one a few bucks more save for the imprint for "670 The Score" on the back. I thought the look, feel, actual playability and value of the club was outstanding.

First of all, the look is pretty nice. The grip makes it easy to position my hands and the face looks big and addresses the ball well. 

Next, the feel of the cub is outstanding. The weight is enough to feel it yet not so heavy that I felt like I had to swing it like an ax. When I shot out of the sand the club worked through the sand just like I wanted it to. I played one out that actually went into the hole and bounced out! I also tried it from some light rough and it performed great. What I loved about my old Ping was that it felt soft on the ball. This Diamond Tour Soft Cast Sand Wedge felt just as soft. I was pleasantly surprised.

Finally, the value of the club is virtually unbeatable. The base price was $12.99. With the upgrade to midsized pro grip and launch lite shaft plus shipping my grand total ran less than $25.00!

I give a 5 star recommendation for the Diamond Tour Golf 56o Soft Cast Sand Wedge. If you are looking for a good looking, great feeling and playing club at an amazing value this is a great buy!

The link below will take you to the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment