Ad Sense

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Better Than Work score


Thank God for Yom Kippur! I got to golf. It was a beautiful day. Now, I remind you that I am not a scratch golfer. I played true to form. The Los Verdes Golf Club Course is on a peninsula so putting can be a nightmare or challenge which ever makes you feel better.

I think I want to invent an additional score to rate the general golfing experience, or what I call the Better than Work score (BTW).  The BTW factors: partner(s), the course, the total numbers of good hits, and the weather. 3 points max for each section except for the total number of good hits. So for today I would rate the day:
Partner: 3
The Course: 2
Total number of good hits: 20
The weather: 3
Total score: 28

How do you rate your day of golf?

No comments:

Post a Comment