Ad Sense

Saturday, June 15, 2013

JUST A LITTLE GOLF, PLEASE

PhotoI haven't been able to play for about six months. Time has been a factor and today was no different. First I planned to play a Los Verdes, a nice public course with a great view of the Pacific Ocean. But, I had to deliver my daughter's cookie dough order to people from work. Next I thought I'd have time to play Harbor Park Municipal Golf Course, an executive par 34, nine hole course that you can use your driver and 3-wood on seven of the holes. But, again, time wasn't on my side. So, I ended up at Sea-Aire Golf Course in Torrance. 

I've heard about the course from several of my friends. It's a short , 9-hole pitch and putt. I got out of my car, put on my shoes, took my woods out of my bag, paid the man and 45 minutes later I was done. I was +8 and enjoy it all.

My "Better Than Work Score":
Partner: 2
Course: 2
Total number of good hits: 10
The Weather: 3
Total Score: 17 

PhotoNot a bad score considering I played alone and it was only 9 short holes. The great thing is I was able to squeeze in a little bit of golf into a small window of time. I think I'll take my 11 year old son here this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment