Ad Sense

Friday, April 12, 2013

THE MASTERS, GOLF AT ITS FINEST

It's the Master's baby! You can't ask for a more picturesque course and a better field of golfers. 


Sergio had a great day yesterday yet struggles a bit today. 

Tiger's battling and keeping himself in contention. 

Where's Bubba? Looks like around +2 ask I write this. 

There's a 14 year old hovering around par! FOURTEEN! 

Freddy Couples is looking good and representing the "mature" crowd very well. Go Freddy!
http://www.augusta.com/masters/leaderboard
I would love to  golf that course! Who wouldn't? I am sure that putting those greens would be like putting on a polished cement floor, but, it would be fun trying. I am not sure I would like one of the jackets, but, I'd probably find a place to hang it. I think what is compelling about watching pros struggle is it lends to the illusion that I could possibly make a shot or two myself. That is what watching great golf does, it makes you want to go out and hack away. A scratch golf I may not be, but, I still love the game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment